Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My own blog

Hello everyone! This is my very own blog!

I've been thinking about starting one for a long time, but just thought it would be too much work to get started, however this site has allowed me to create one in the matter of a half-an-hour. Amazing! I choose a template and I was ready to go.

My blog is about "NO BUDGET DIGITAL" filmmaking. I have been making my very own music videos and short videos for about 10 years now. The technology is such now that I can afford to do what I always wanted to do with the medium of visual arts. I don't know who it was, but someone once said, "Filmmaking will not be a true art form until the tools to create it are not as cheap as a pencil and paper." I think with the digital age that day is here!

I plan to use this site to help others and help myself. I can help others by posting to my blog my videos and how I got them made. Meanwhile, I have discovered sites that allow artists such as myself to sell their work through their sites. Therefore, hopefully helping myself by making some money so that I can do this full time someday.

Right now the plan is to finish settting up this blog with the connection to youtube videos, so that I can link it all up and get my work out there.

Talk to you soon,
Paul





No comments: